Home Labs of 2015 and 2016
Here are a few nostalgic photos of my home lab spaces from university and a
little bit after.
By my last year of university, I had collected enough lab equipment to do most
of my personal projects and pretty much all of my lab assignments at home.
My home lab at university.
The oscilloscope and function generator was in a convenient position.
The following year, I moved away from university and relocated my lab as well. I
also collected a few more pieces of equipment along the way.
The new lab space.
Now with cat!
- Oscilloscope: Tektronix 466 Storage Oscilloscope
- Function Generator: Good Will GFG-8019G (Manual)
- Power Supply: Trygon DL40-1 (Specifications)
- Soldering Iron Station: Hakko 936
- Hot Air Station: Generic 858D
- Reflow Oven: Puhui T-962
- Cat: Persian
Written on the 25th of March in 2019